Sunday, September 30, 2007

mondays........

so yesterday was eventful. first the amobitiousness of staying back home and studying. then the emotional dilemna leading to damning the plan and just going out for a good day out. then being caught with a jhadoo in my hand by my proff in the middle of the road. a degustation in the malls food court. hours of trying on clothes and finally buying the perrrfect wine coloured shirt. i have good taste thank you very much.


well it was mondo fun........... poor V bore with my while i turned the shop inside out driving the sales girl mad. but it was well needed retail therapy.

i must have changed coz i condemned the very act but to my defense the trying out was more fun than buying.;-) lol! hate money leaving my palms.

well thinking of for once paying attention in class........ bye

No comments: