Friday, November 9, 2007

home again

who packs clean laundry while going home end semester ................ i do

who gets random phone calls to check out blogs i do

who has an adams family........... i do

btw world happy diwali!

so its been a whirlwind............. from my birthday on the train to diwali at home.............. i didnt expect ever to miss campus........... my flat so much.

"i m having fun A just miss u alot, going to catch a movie tomorrow hows life going"- V

well life officially is about cleaning alot of muck in my room and all that.

sisters over, my mums intern is over its fun , crazy mad altogether.

its diwali after a long time it was very bright but it over shadowed my birthday no fair out went all the big plans. but had my own little birthday party back in uni was fun! loads of fun............. havent slept properly since after that havent even seen the pics yet will do it tday.

i wrote two poems last night, weird ones on my laptop and home i just needed something to do at midnight so iwrote. its fun.

okay so today morning was weird........... very weird. embarrassing, awkward to say the least.
um......... so thats how putting your thought online can be embarrassing. hmm..........

i still do it ............. y.................... because ... BECAUSe i am addicted .

and because its my only anonynmous vent. i like it.

No comments: