Wednesday, April 11, 2007

my nemesis Error Win 32

do u know who Error Win 32 is??
i bet even the microsoft guys dont know.

its this sadistic, monster in my comp, not a virus not a system error, it calls itself smugly Error Win32 and it hates me using my internet.
my parents never controlled my internet usage, Win32 does it for them. it even goes a step ahead it curtails their net usage as well.

still doesnt ring a bell let me explain. i m online, in between urgent research for a paper or writing a real long mail or trying to fill out my profile for my blog and what happens right in the middle of my work. when half the mail has been typed but only a quater has been saved as a draft. this error white box with a blue header pops and ruins the whole thing. it very innocently tells me error win 32 has occured and the thing i was working on may be lost.

then what, i can chat for as long as i want, and that will continue as normal but try saving a mail or even signing out and the operation TIMES OUT.

the only cure i found for it is to shut down and start again. no antivirus worked coz it isnt a virus, umpteen defragmentations didnt work. now i am at my wits end. suprisingly it hasnt interrupted me yet. maybe its a publicity loving, limelight hoggin error that is gloating over the power it has over me that i write a whole essay on it.

is there anyone in the world who shares my pain and even....knows a cure?

2 comments:

Prerona said...

This used to be my url :)

It feels strange to come here and see a different blog and different template

quite like visiting a house u lived in before where somebody else lives now :)

Anon said...

well ure welcome back anytime. how do u like it now?